Thank you for visiting Just4Kicks Boston, a unique website aimed at helping athletes and their families better understand the dreaded ACL tear. Here you will find educational content on topics like the anatomy of the knee, mechanisms of ACL injury, different risk factors, and various prevention strategies to help mitigate your risk of injury. Blog posts and video content will be added frequently to help educate you on what you can do to reduce your risk of ending up on the sidelines.
We are currently taking on new clients for ACL Return to Sport and Injury Prevention training sessions. The purpose of these sessions is to teach athletes how to move safely and efficiently, so that they can continue to perform at the highest level. While the risk of any injury cannot be eliminated, these sessions will reduce each player’s risk of ACL rupture, while also enhancing his or her athletic performance.
All clients are required to undergo an Initial Evaluation and will receive:
- One 60-minute assessment addressing:
- Mobility and flexibility
- Strength and power
- Muscular and cardiovascular endurance
- Balance and stability
- Other risk factors that could lead to ACL injury (i.e. psychological readiness)
- An individualized and evidence-based Home Exercise Program to address areas of need
Subsequent ACL Return to Sport and Injury Prevention Training Sessions:
- Address areas of concern than can overload the ACL or lead to other knee pathologies
- Involve soccer-specific drills to improve cutting, jumping and landing technique, as well as speed, quickness, and agility
- Include 60-minutes of smart, effective, and individualized training to enhance performance and mitigate risk of ACL injury
>>CLICK TO SCHEDULE NOW!<<
In-Season Strength Training
Just4Kicks Boston will be holding in-season semi-private group trainings for high school athletes during the fall 2022 season. These sessions will be held on Sunday mornings for a limited time from September to November. Players are encouraged to form groups of 3-4 kids and can split the $155/training cost amongst themselves. These sessions will focus on strength and conditioning and injury reduction. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, or schedule on the Calendly platform below.
>>CLICK TO SCHEDULE NOW!<<
Team ACL Injury Prevention Lecture
Would your soccer team benefit from an educational lecture on ACL injury prevention? Just4Kicks Boston will continue to provide educational lectures to all teams and/or clubs located within a 100-mile radius of Boston, Massachusetts. E-mail email@example.com to set up your ACL injury prevention lecture today.
Just4Kicks Boston Merchandise
In the Media